Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fly into the new year

Well, with 2011 behind us and 2012 before us I feel compelled to set solid goals for myself.  I recently heard a report on Talk of the Nation Science Friday (yes, I love NPR) about willpower and how to increase one's reserves and ability to utilize our own willpower best.  Here is a link to the story:  http://www.sciencefriday.com/program/archives/201112304 So, upon obtaining this new information I have set two simple goals.  One, to do some type of exercise daily.  Today I did just that.  Check.  Two, I vow to post a pic and small comment each day on my blog.  I have no intentions as to what the comments or pictures should include, just my thoughts of the day. 

Today, being that I am already 2 days late on posting each day, I am going to post 3 pics to make up. 
Enjoy! 

For today:  Have I every shown you where I work?  Here it is!  Or at least part of it.  I took this pic after school today around 3:45.  We are gaining light now, but the sun was almost set when I took this.  And, yes that is the moon in the sky.  Anyway, the view out all the windows are of all the surrounding mountains.  Pretty breath taking.  I'm pretty thankful. 


Yesterday's pic:  My baby turned 12 yesterday!  12!  Can you believe that?  I can't.  Here he is the day after Christmas sledding, or actuallly jumping his sled.  Crazy.

  Day One:  Happy New Year!

later....

1 comment: