Sunday, January 22, 2012

Random Acts of Observations

1.  At 5:30 this evening, it was still light enough to see into the woods outside the house.  We are actually gaining light.

2.  When you put many inches of snow on a road, then bring in negative temperatures for two weeks, then add high winds you get a sheet of ice to drive on with random snow drifts.  Makes driving interesting.

3.  When I came down with the nasty virus that the rest of the family had already experienced, I spent every evening last week after work sleeping on the couch and most of this weekend doing the same.  The kids started to worry.  One even poked me once and asked if I was ok because he needed a drink of water.

4.  I actually slept until NOON today.  I was shocked.  I am feeling better today. 

5.  I am thankful for NyQuil and ibuprofen.  They have compromised the majority of my diet lately.

6.  I have alot of laundry and dishes to catch up on.

7.  I am thankful for yoga pants and baggy sweatshirts.

8.  I am looking forward to Spring.

9.  I am looking forward to Spring.

10.  It is only January.

Sigh....

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that you have been sick. Wish I was there to help you out! Get well soon! and continue to think SPRING! love, mom

    ReplyDelete