Sunday, January 15, 2012

Beauty and the Beast and a Birthday Boy

Today was Av's birthday.
Today it was -22 degrees.
Today Avery requested breakfast in bed.
Today we went to see Beauty and the Beast, the broadway musical. 

Yes, another broadway musical under our belt.
I have to admit, there is one benefit to living in Alaska.  We do get some wonderful entertainment.  I think everyone in the lower 48 feels sorry for us being so far from civilization that they send great entertainment!
We have seen many shows and entertainers living here.

Now for a check.  Anyone missing? 
Yes, Isaak.  When I bought tickets, he said he didn't want to see this one.  I guess he is too cool to see a "girl" show.  His loss.  Gaston was very manly, in an egotistical, degrading, bully kind of way. 

Now that baby O is bigger, she was ready to see her first musical.  Beauty was coming and I couldn't pass it up.  We had a blast.  It was wonderful!  We all loved it.  It was exciting.  It was magical.  We were mesmerized.  Get the idea?





I love seeing their reactions and hearing their perspective on different areas of theater.


Happy Birthday Av!  Gosh, I love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment