Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Praying Plank

I have visited my doctor lately to see why I am going CRAZY!  Who knew, that is what happens when you get older.  Her suggestion, start taking my vitamins again and get back to exercising.  Ok.  I already knew that I should do that but it made a difference when a professional told me that I had to. 

So I have.  Tonight I was about a minute into my second plank and Ellis joined me.  His comment was, "We should pray during our plank instead of count."  Before I could even comment, he started praying.  It was the most peaceful and fulfilling plank I have ever done and will ever do. 

My cup runneth over.

I now pray within all my planks. 
You are all in my praying planks. 
much love.....

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea! It always amazes me the things our children say that make a huge difference in our lives.

    ReplyDelete