Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Technical difficulties

Well, my computer problems continue. We have invested in newer technology and it is just as uncooperative as the last.
Could be because we are in the hills of Missouri and our wifi or 3G or whatever has a hard time picking up signals between all the hills. Whatever the case, I feel the need to take some kind of computer class about Internet, networks, connections, etc. Just so I can feel like I am in control of this machine. Or, I will just pay some kid to do it all for me while I sit around and eat Bon-bons and read trashy magazines.
You are right, I should just go with option two.

So, despite. My technology woes, vacations is moving right along.

Brad and I spent last Friday and Saturday at the Lake of the Ozarks with a dear friend and her husband. It was much needed adult time. The kids went with my folks to a pirate festival in a neighboring town. I'll post some pics when I figure out how to get them from my dads camera to this device. They had a blast and spoke pirate talk for two days. They also brought home giant foam swords. My mom is now rethinking the purchase.

Now we are in the country with my grandparents at their river house. We are hosting a huge family reunion this weekend here and we all came down early to help. Well, Brad and the boys came down early to fish and boat the river. But Celie and i came down to help clean and cook. I love cooking with my Granny. It brings me such joy.

So, expect fewer entries the next few days until my brilliant brother, sister, brother-in-law, or sister-in-law get here and teach me how to do these things faster and more easily.

Thanks,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment