Friday, March 4, 2011

Auntie Em, Auntie Em!

Dear Mother Nature,

I do not know to what extent I have offended you, or have made you so terribly put off, but I am so sorry for what ever it was. Please make the wind go away.

My household would like to sleep again. Except for Brad, he is using ear plugs at night.

My children, the two little ones, want to go outside without being afraid of being blown away. Ellis truly is developing a fear of this and I don't know why.

My hair is tired of looking like I used a blender to fix it each day.

We had such little snow this year and now most of it has blown away. I'm not entirely sure where. It may be in Russia. I'll ask Sarah P. to look out her window and check.

Please make the wind go away.

Pretty please with sugar on top.

You're pretty and your hair smells good.

Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top.

I don't think this is Kansas anymore, or Oklahoma, or southern Alberta, Canada (it is crazy windy there, and that is normal).

Please make the wind go away.

Sincerely,
me

2 comments:

  1. You must be in Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plains...are the trees starting to lean to the north yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Yes they are leaning! And I do feel like I am in Oklahoma!

    ReplyDelete