Friday, March 25, 2011

Perspective

As you know, our youngest is the only girl. With three older brothers, she doesn't have much of a chance for complete girliness. However, she is certainly much more tidy and organized than her brothers. For that I am EXTREMELY thankful.

Today she gathered several Easter buckets, bunnies and chicks, and plastic eggs. She then evenly distributed them between the buckets, talking to them and explaining herself the whole time. She is hilarious and totally different than the boys in her independent play.



I am including this picture just to prove and document that spring really is on its way.



Ellis and Ocelia comendere my camera this afternoon and this is what I found the card.


Wow, the ceiling really is far away when you are only 5 years old.


Favorite book taking a break in the sunlight.


I think this is Ellis' way of saying goodbye to the snowmachines. As you can see from the ground, there really isn't much snow left to be ridden on.



Hello blue sky (and corner of our house).





"Oh sorry Ocelia, I didn't mean to get so close. Hope you don't go blind." Ellis


Enjoy your weekends everyone! Eye will see you later.
Sorry, eye couldn't resist. Eye know eye am a dork. But, I have made peace with that and I sleep just fine at night. Later.






No comments:

Post a Comment