Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Really, we are going to do this again?

Dear Mother Nature,

I thought we had straightened this out between the two of us? The wind really is a bit much. Let's think about this logically.

1. We do not live on a wind swept plain. Have you seen all the trees around here?
2. It is March. March is calm, warming days, preparing us for Spring. Getting our hopes up. Making us will Spring to come. The wind is doing nothing for this collective willing of Spring to arrive.
3. Recess. The schools have given up and are now sending my children outside in this wind for recess. Really, I want them out too, so give them a break and calm down.
4. Finally, my hair was not made for wind. Remember Oklahoma and Southern Alberta? I left Oklahoma with a big grin on my face knowing I was moving where there was not such strong winds. Help a girl out.

Thank you for taking this logical look into our situation. Please seriously consider my point of view and the points I have outlined.

Respectfully hanging in there,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment