Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sports Anyone?

Because no one can have too much sports in their lives, I would like to blog once again about the sports in my life.

If you didn't know already, I am not coordinate.  I can not do organized sports.  I have no desire to participate, watch, or referee any sports.  However, all of my children are very good at sports thanks to Brad.  I totally give credit to my husband for giving our children the coordination and sport ability gene.

With it being Spring.  We have club wrestling season and track.  Now, I know I have already been talking and posting about wrestling.  Yes, it is just about dang near as long as hockey here.  But, for us it starts in October with high school season, then middle school season, now club season.  Quite maddening.  All the boys get to wrestle in club.  Little E has been chomping at the bit all year for it to start.  Today was our first tournament.  They did well for themselves.  There is alot of learning ahead of them this season, but it is looking to be a good mix.

Here is Little E going in for a good looking double leg.



He always listens to coach.


Av is ready to "slam someone into the mat".  Or so he says.  He actually did in this match.


Isaak is always cool as a cucumber.  And he was so pumped (he didn't show it of course) to wear his Missouri singlet in competition for the first time since he got it at Christmas.




Are you ready for more wrestling?  You better get ready.  Because this season has only begun.


1 comment: