Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wit and Wisdom Wednesday

I really have a hard time believing that it is already Wednesday again.  I have so much to share with you about the happenings going on here but I really don't have the energy so I will sum up now and expand later.
Summary:
*Hunting season has hit the fan.
*We have a squirrel trying to make a winter home in the shell of our new motor home.
*The attempts at catching the squirrel involves animal traps and reminders to the children to stay away from the motor home if you like your appendages.
*I spent all weekend crafting!!!!!!  See craft blog later this week for full details
*Brad is leaving for 7 days to hunt, I work full time now, and the children are somehow involved in everything. I am already tired.

Now you are up to date. 

Are you ready for some wit?

Here are two bits of humor from a kindergartner and a second grader at school this past week.

Teacher:  "I am going to tell you my name so you can see how to match up the letters with your name card.  My name is Sarah."
Kindergartner:  "Her name is Sarah?!  I was not expecting that!"


Second grade student 1 in their best teacher voice with their instructional finger outs says to second grade student 2:  "I am serious.  I took math class last year, I do know how to spell."

Cute, right?  If only life was so simple as to be totally thrown back by knowing your teacher's first name and that taking math class will teach you how to spell.  Gotta love that theory.

Happy Wednesday everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment