Sunday, September 4, 2011

Makes Me Happy

Today, these thoughts make me happy.

 My son watching and learning more about playing guitar from his Great Granny.

 My boys getting to be "farmer boys" in the summer picking sweet corn in the early morning hours near the banks of the Missouri River.

 My children experiencing the force of nature and learning about how they as a person and a body that takes up space, interacts with the environment around them. 

My children when they are so full from the day that they completely crash and can't make it any further than the bottom two stairs.


A good wine.  And lately, lots of it.  Yes, the glass is crooked.  Our butcher block has seen alot of wear in its day.  It had a previous life in a local Chinese restaurant.

 Slow cooked sweet onions in a cast iron skillet. 


 My newly, almost finished office that Brad made for me.  More on that in another post.

Today, this is what makes me happy.

What makes you happy?  I'd love to hear all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment