Sunday, February 13, 2011

Aaahhhh....

Aaahhh, I finally found some time to create. I really think that this is what I need to do full time. Unfortunately we need things such as health insurance, money to pay the electric bill, and food in our bellies. So, I suppose I will continue to work my current job and carve time after the kids go to bed to let my creativity flow.
All the fabrics I used here were from other projects. Two of the flags are from my Aunt Annie's fabric stash from long ago. This was a fun project I have been wanting to try for some time.
I had seen something similar at a posh "antique" store and they were asking $10 per flag. This cost me nothing but time. All made from scraps! Too fun!
This flag is from Aunt Annie's fabric and the C is from the first Baby O bag Mom and I made for Ocelia.



Of course, since I was doing this project...This is what happend to the bonus room....Can you guess what I am doing this week?





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! it turned out terrific and it is perfect over her bed!!!!!! The bonus room is going to be so nice for your family! I cna't wait to see your living room when it is all done. Love Mom,
    ps do you think I should start a blog? I think ti would be fun, but the photo thing could be a problem for me...I'll see...

    ReplyDelete