Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Best Day Ever! - By Avery

Today's post is authored by Avery. Enjoy.

Today I went to school. I read alot. Then I ate lunch. And I drew a little bit. I drew a picture of my family. Next was recess. I played with my friends on the monkey bars. We went back inside. We drew a picture of a school bus. Then we did reading groups. Next we went to specials. I had music today and we got to go outside. When we got back from specials, we finished our school bus project. Then we cleaned out our desk. We put all our stuff in our backpacks. I gave my grape smencil to my friend. Then I went home. Tomorrow is the last day of school!!!! The end.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a great day at schol. It was nice of you to share your pencil with your friend. YOu have a very good heart. love, granny

    ReplyDelete