Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Birthday Party Water Balloon Fight!!!

 
My brother and his family were here at my Mom and Dad's house this week to visit. All the males went to a Cardinal baseball game one day. Lucky guys. Since the kids aren't near each other to celebrate birthdays through out the year, I thought we should start a yearly birthday party for all of them. We had a giant water balloon fight, hot dogs, mac and cheese, and cake. It was so much fun. Imagine singing the happy birthday song and everyone inserting 6 names at once. Hilarious! Here are pictures of the water balloon fight. We filled 4 coolers with ballons and opened fire. My mom volunteered to be the photographer, so I am actually in some pictures!
 
 
My brother and his typical sense of humor.
Watch in the pictures for random floating water balloons.
 
 
 
Putting a balloon down each others suits was a favorite game.
Here is where Isaak threw one at close range and I faked being shot and collapsed. My nephew giggle so hard. Turns out my few seconds in the grass gained me a tick that I discovered later that night. I don't think I have mentioned yet how bad they are this year. Everyone seems to think it is because of how wet the Spring had been. Needless to say, Brad is not happy about it. He HATES ticks. Sometime I will tell you about how my sister tortures him with ticks.
Ellis had endured many attacks, can you tell?
At one point I had to institute some law and order (remember that control freak thing I have).
No one was safe.
 
When all the balloons were gone, Brad turned on the hose and made a rain storm. Perfect end to a perfect party!

Tomorrow all the girls go to the Queen's high tea.

1 comment: