Friday, April 6, 2012

Eagles and Hollywood Monkey Girl

I know I put a picture of E's eagle habitat on the last post. But here is the finished product.  Fun!


 So, baby O has declared that her new name is Hollywood Monkey Girl.  She was actually going by her full name followed by Monkey Girl Player Outsider.  Now revised to full name followed by Hollywood Monkey Girl Player Outsider Jumper in Puddles.  Please note the change and remember it.  I have experienced the exasperated sighs when I have forgotten.  It is not pleasant. 

Yes she is wearing black cowgirl boots.  They were given to us and are two sizes too big.  Apparently it doesn't matter.  Also, we started getting some of our spring and summer clothes out.  She insists on wearing all summer dresses around the house.  I can't complain there.  I want to wear my summer dresses too.

Jump over to my craft page and see what fun things I have been whipping up lately!
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment