Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother knows best!

Have you seen "Tangled"? If so, then you know that the evil old woman that says she is Rapunzel's mother and raises her, likes to sing a song along the lines of "mother knows best".

Well, Ocelia has taken to wanting to watch this show alot and now tromps through her day singing "MOTHER KNOWS BEST" at the top of her lungs with a rather angry look upon her face.

Worried?
Just a bit.

Today she responded to a request I made of her with, you guessed it, a hearty "mother knows best" chorus as she went on her way to do my bidding.

Why couldn't she choose one of the sweet, carefree songs? Something innocent and charming?

Maybe some music therapy or music behavioral interventions are in order. I should get on iTunes and download my "Tangled" musical choices and play them to her all day long.

Think it will help.
Probably not.
Rather strong willed this one.

Well, at least she is unconsciously stroking my ego. I do know best.

1 comment:

  1. we love that movie. fun fact: Zach Levi (the voice of Flynn Ryder) is also "Chuck" on NBC. Very funny.

    -andy

    ReplyDelete