Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lately

Lately I have been up to my eyeballs in life. Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing? If not, then I missed that memo. Please send it to me again.




For our anniversary, Brad suggested I get the camera I have been researching and drooling over for the last few months. I have been holding off because I had only found it at Best Buy, which meant a trip to Anchorage. I hate driving to Anchorage. It completely ruins my day. But, on one of my unexpected trips to Walmart (I hate going there too. And I actually go to Anchorage more than I go to Walmart. And I would rather go to Anchorage than Walmart. But I digress.) last week, I found my camera. It was even cheaper than at Best Buy. Win, win!




So, happy anniversary, happy mother's day, happy birthday and merry christmas to me.


Can you guess what I have been up to since?


Wrong! I have not been catching up on my work for the end of the school year.


Wrong again! I have not been keeping my kitchen spotless and doing all the laundry.



Give up? I have been shooting anything and everything I have the chance to. I am learning all about aperture, back light, ISO, etc. So much fun. Here are some of my experiments.




Our letter "Y" log we found in the woods this weekend.


Do you see the buds? Yes we almost have leaves! This was shot on Saturday. The leaves are almost completely out now.






Fun!























No comments:

Post a Comment