Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ahhh, to be free again

Yes, we made it to Jefferson City. Our last day on the road was uneventful. The same cycle of excitedness, tiredness, crabbiness, excitedness continued. We are all grateful to be free of the small space. We swam all afternoon on Tuesday. Yesterday it was a whopping 62 degrees as a cool rainy front moved through. I will not be able to post pics for awhile as I have lost all brain cells in my head. Since unpacking all luggage, I have found that I must have left our cord that connects the camera to the computer back in Alaska. And, I left our camera battery in its charger at our hotel in Sioux City, Iowa. I am working on getting that back however, that is another story. So eventually, I will have pics.
Tomorrow we are going to Hannibal and I am sure my dad will take lots of pics. Those I can post.
Until tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. Hey,Guys! Enjoyed the "update".. Sounds like FUN!!!If you need me to send your camera cord, just let me know, otay??:).Lots of Love to all, Ma Bell xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guys!! you need to check my blog so you can see the picture of the black bear my dad and uncle andy got!! it was 5'6

    ReplyDelete