Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tea Time




Mom, Celie and I went to Versallies today to an English Tea House. We had the Queen’s high tea. What a lavash experience. They brew your own choice pot of tea, bring you courses of special tea type foods, and encourage you to relax and enjoy. It was so fun. I shall treat to a tea time when I get back. We also traveled though Mennonite country. What a simple life. Today was wash day. Clothes hung behind every house we passed. Not only do they simplify their lives, their homes and selves are a reflection of tidiness and pride. They also keep the greatest shops. We had so much fun. Finally a girl day, it was much needed.



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful summer you are having. Just a great experience unlike our Alaskan summers. I love Ellis's, "I love him so," comment. I'm glad you're enjoying your time out and look forward to seeing you and the kids in September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celie is absolutely adorable! All of your kiddos are! I hope to see you guys again before you leave! :)

    ReplyDelete